REACH FURTHER. NEW NIKON Z TELECONVERTERS EXTEND THE OPTIONS FOR NIKON Z USERS.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 21st July 2020: Today Nikon introduces two Z Teleconverters that extend the reach of compatible NIKKOR Z lenses. The Z TELECONVERTER TC-1.4x gives users 40 % more reach, and the Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0x lets users double their reach. The first lens to be compatible with these teleconverters is the NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S. As the NIKKOR Z lens line-up expands, more lenses will be compatible with the Z Teleconverters.
Nikon’s advanced optical design ensures sharp, high-resolution images when using either teleconverter, and the minimum focus distance of the lens remains unchanged. In addition, the Nikon Z system’s superb autofocus and rock-solid Vibration Reduction ensure the precision and speed users have come to expect from Nikon Z. Users will be able to turn a telephoto zoom lens into a super telephoto, or extend the reach of a prime lens. All without affecting image performance.
Both of the new Z Teleconverters are tough performers. Sealed to keep dust and moisture out, they are also treated with Nikon’s fluorine coat—which effectively repels dust and dirt. Constructed from tough, textured anodized aluminium, the design of the new teleconverters blends smoothly with Nikon Z cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses.
Ines Bernardes, product manager at Nikon Europe, comments: “Nikon’s new teleconverters bring a new dimension of flexibility to the Nikon Z mirrorless system. As the NIKKOR Z lens line-up expands, your options for using the Z Teleconverters will grow. Whether you shoot action, wildlife, or nature, you’ll be able to get closer to the details without switching lenses.”
Summary of key features
Z TELECONVERTER TC-1.4x. Extends the focal length range of a compatible NIKKOR Z lens by 40 %.
Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0x. Extends the focal length range of a compatible NIKKOR Z lens by 100 %.
Superb Nikon Z image quality. Nikon’s advanced optical formula ensures sharp, high-resolution images with only one or two stops of light loss depending on the teleconverter used.
Sharp and fast. Superb autofocus. Rock-solid Vibration Reduction. Users get the sharpness and speed they’re used to from Nikon Z.
Toughness built in. Z Teleconverters are sealed to keep dust and moisture out. Nikon’s fluorine coat effectively repels dust and dirt, without compromising image quality.
Authentically Nikon. Constructed from tough, textured anodized aluminium, Z Teleconverters blend smoothly with Nikon Z cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses.
- NIKON ȘI PARTENERII ANUNȚĂ CÂȘTIGĂTORII CONCURSULUI ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2022
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA 1.3.0 A SISTEMULUI DE FOTOGRAFIERE DE LA DISTANȚĂ NX FIELD
- NIKON ÎȘI EXTINDE COLECȚIA DE SISTEME MIRRORLESS CU NOI VERSIUNI PENTRU APARATUL FOTO EMBLEMATIC ȘI OBIECTIVUL SPECIAL AFERENT
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ GRIPUL DE TELECOMANDĂ MC-N10 PENTRU VIDEOGRAFI
- OBIECTIVUL PROFESIONAL DE SUPER-TELEFOTOGRAFIE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA DE FIRMWARE 3.00 PENTRU APARATUL FOTO MIRRORLESS CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU NIKON Z 9
- NIKON ANUNŢĂ DATA ÎNSCRIERII PENTRU CEL DE-AL 39-LEA NIKON PHOTO CONTEST ANUAL
- NIKON VA EXPUNE NOUA TEHNOLOGIE Z 9 LA CONFERINȚA ADOBE MAX 2022
- VOIAJAȚI ÎN SPAȚIUL ULTRALARG CU NOUL NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESIONEAZĂ CU PATRU PREMII EISA