NIKON ANNOUNCES THE ‘#ZCREATORS’
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 13 December 2019 – Nikon today announces the launch of its global #Zcreators community, consisting of visionary artists exploring new ground with Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system.
Some of the first photographers to become #Zcreators in Europe include Lina Kayser, a Norwegian photographer specialising in wildlife imagery; Callicles, a French photographer with a focus on travel and architecture; and Alex Barcella, an Italian photographer who shoots impressive landscapes across the world.
The #Zcreators community is open to all kind of visionary artists of all levels, using Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system. With the hashtag #Zcreators, photographers and videographers are encouraged to share content, advice and insights, to inspire each other to tell stories in entirely new ways.
Underpinning the community are the technical capabilities of the Nikon Z 7, Z 6, Z 50 and NIKKOR Z lenses to support innovative storytelling, via stunning imagery and video.
For more information about the #Zcreators, please click here.
For more details on Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system, please click here.
Follow and use #Zcreators to keep updated on, and participate in, the growing community.
- NIKON ȘI PARTENERII ANUNȚĂ CÂȘTIGĂTORII CONCURSULUI ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2022
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA 1.3.0 A SISTEMULUI DE FOTOGRAFIERE DE LA DISTANȚĂ NX FIELD
- NIKON ÎȘI EXTINDE COLECȚIA DE SISTEME MIRRORLESS CU NOI VERSIUNI PENTRU APARATUL FOTO EMBLEMATIC ȘI OBIECTIVUL SPECIAL AFERENT
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ GRIPUL DE TELECOMANDĂ MC-N10 PENTRU VIDEOGRAFI
- OBIECTIVUL PROFESIONAL DE SUPER-TELEFOTOGRAFIE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA DE FIRMWARE 3.00 PENTRU APARATUL FOTO MIRRORLESS CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU NIKON Z 9
- NIKON ANUNŢĂ DATA ÎNSCRIERII PENTRU CEL DE-AL 39-LEA NIKON PHOTO CONTEST ANUAL
- NIKON VA EXPUNE NOUA TEHNOLOGIE Z 9 LA CONFERINȚA ADOBE MAX 2022
- VOIAJAȚI ÎN SPAȚIUL ULTRALARG CU NOUL NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESIONEAZĂ CU PATRU PREMII EISA