GET INSIDE THE SCENE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z FULL-FRAME ULTRA-WIDE-ANGLE ZOOM
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8th January 2019: Nikon today adds the NIKKOR Z 14–30mm f/4 S to the new range of full-frame S-Line lenses designed for Nikon Z mirrorless cameras. Boasting a compact build and a flat front element, this retractable ultra-wide-angle zoom widens the creative opportunities for Nikon Z photographers. It’s great for stills, and even better for video.
The NIKKOR Z 14–30mm f/4 S is the world’s first full-frame ultra-wide-angle lens to boast a flat font element.¹ This unique design feature allows use of 82 mm filters without the need for bulky filter holders. Photographers get more control and more freedom whether shooting landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, interiors, or movies.
A compact build, retractable lens mechanism, and extensive weather sealing ready this lens for travel. New NIKKOR Z optical formulas, and fast communication between lens and camera, ensure the distortion common to wide-angle photography is minimised. Sharpness is exceptional. A constant f/4 aperture lets movie shooters track from bright daylight to shadowy interiors with ease.
Jordi Brinkman, Product Manager, Nikon Europe, says: "This ultra-wide NIKKOR Z zoom will let Nikon Z owners capture immersive stills and movies anywhere. The compact build means you can slip this lens into smaller bags. The chance to use filters so easily is a great opportunity to gain more creative control."
Summary of key features
Filter-ready: the world’s first full-frame ultra-wide-angle lens to accept 82 mm filters¹ without the need for bulky filter holders.
NIKKOR Z: designed around the wide Nikon Z mount, this lens can capture more light across the entire frame.
S-Line: next-dimension optical design. Anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat. Smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
Customisable control ring: can be used for manual focusing (default), aperture control (great for iris transitions during video recording), or exposure compensation.
Great for movies: silent aperture adjustment. Focus breathing is reduced, as is focus-shift while zooming.
Compact and protected: a retractable lens mechanism ensures this lens takes up minimal space when not in use. Extensive sealing protects from dust and moisture.
¹ Among interchangeable lenses for digital cameras, as of 8th January, 2018
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA A DOUĂ NOI OBIECTIVE NIKKOR Z
- NIKON ANUNŢĂ LANSAREA SERIALULUI YOUTUBE „NIKON SESSIONS”
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA 1.1.0 A APLICAȚIEI NX MOBILEAIR PENTRU SMARTPHONE-URI
- NIKON ȘI PARTENERII ANUNȚĂ CÂȘTIGĂTORII CONCURSULUI ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2022
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA 1.3.0 A SISTEMULUI DE FOTOGRAFIERE DE LA DISTANȚĂ NX FIELD
- NIKON ÎȘI EXTINDE COLECȚIA DE SISTEME MIRRORLESS CU NOI VERSIUNI PENTRU APARATUL FOTO EMBLEMATIC ȘI OBIECTIVUL SPECIAL AFERENT
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ GRIPUL DE TELECOMANDĂ MC-N10 PENTRU VIDEOGRAFI
- OBIECTIVUL PROFESIONAL DE SUPER-TELEFOTOGRAFIE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ VERSIUNEA DE FIRMWARE 3.00 PENTRU APARATUL FOTO MIRRORLESS CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU NIKON Z 9
- NIKON ANUNŢĂ DATA ÎNSCRIERII PENTRU CEL DE-AL 39-LEA NIKON PHOTO CONTEST ANUAL