GET INSIDE THE SCENE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z FULL-FRAME ULTRA-WIDE-ANGLE ZOOM
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8th January 2019: Nikon today adds the NIKKOR Z 14–30mm f/4 S to the new range of full-frame S-Line lenses designed for Nikon Z mirrorless cameras. Boasting a compact build and a flat front element, this retractable ultra-wide-angle zoom widens the creative opportunities for Nikon Z photographers. It’s great for stills, and even better for video.
The NIKKOR Z 14–30mm f/4 S is the world’s first full-frame ultra-wide-angle lens to boast a flat font element.¹ This unique design feature allows use of 82 mm filters without the need for bulky filter holders. Photographers get more control and more freedom whether shooting landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, interiors, or movies.
A compact build, retractable lens mechanism, and extensive weather sealing ready this lens for travel. New NIKKOR Z optical formulas, and fast communication between lens and camera, ensure the distortion common to wide-angle photography is minimised. Sharpness is exceptional. A constant f/4 aperture lets movie shooters track from bright daylight to shadowy interiors with ease.
Jordi Brinkman, Product Manager, Nikon Europe, says: "This ultra-wide NIKKOR Z zoom will let Nikon Z owners capture immersive stills and movies anywhere. The compact build means you can slip this lens into smaller bags. The chance to use filters so easily is a great opportunity to gain more creative control."
Summary of key features
Filter-ready: the world’s first full-frame ultra-wide-angle lens to accept 82 mm filters¹ without the need for bulky filter holders.
NIKKOR Z: designed around the wide Nikon Z mount, this lens can capture more light across the entire frame.
S-Line: next-dimension optical design. Anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat. Smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
Customisable control ring: can be used for manual focusing (default), aperture control (great for iris transitions during video recording), or exposure compensation.
Great for movies: silent aperture adjustment. Focus breathing is reduced, as is focus-shift while zooming.
Compact and protected: a retractable lens mechanism ensures this lens takes up minimal space when not in use. Extensive sealing protects from dust and moisture.
¹ Among interchangeable lenses for digital cameras, as of 8th January, 2018
- Exprimați-vă personalitatea artistică utilizând cel mai mic obiectiv de până acum din seria Z pentru fotografiere pe întregul cadru!
- NIKON CÂȘTIGĂ PATRU DISTINCȚII LA EISA AWARDS 2021-2022
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TREI NOI TELEMETRE CU LASER PENTRU JOCURI DE GOLF LA NIVELUL URMĂTOR
- NIKON DEZVOLTĂ NOUL OBIECTIV CU ZOOM DE MARE PUTERE DIN SERIA Z
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ APARATUL FOTO MIRRORLESS Z fc DE LA NIKON
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear și ARUP anunță juriul pentru concursul Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- Nikon își extinde gama de obiective cu montură Z, prin dezvoltarea modelelor NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 și NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Dezvăluiți frumusețea pe care o vedeți cu primele obiective macro pentru aparate foto din seria Z
- Nouă produse de la Nikon primesc „Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021”
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală