Nikon Photo Contest 2016-2017 Photo Exhibition goes on the road
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 30th August 2017: The Nikon Photo Contest 2016-2017 Photo Exhibition, featuring all the competition winners’ works, will travel through nine major cities around the world. It has already begun in Japan, and will make its way to China, India, the Czech Republic, France and the United Kingdom.
The Nikon Photo Contest has been held since 1969 to provide an opportunity for professional and amateur photographers around the world to communicate and enrich photographic culture. This year’s Contest saw a record number of countries and regions from which works were submitted, receiving 76,356 entries from 21,511 people representing 170 countries and regions around the world. The award ceremony for the Grand Prize, the Nikon 100th Anniversary Prize, and the Award for the Most Popular Entry took place at the Shinagawa Intercity Hall, Tokyo, on Thursday, July 27, 2017.
Prague: October 2 to October 30, 2017 at NIKON PHOTO GALLERY
Paris: November 9 to November 13, 2017 at Porte de Versailles
London: December 1 to December 31, 2017 at Center of Excellence
For full information http://www.nikon-photocontest.com/en/
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII