Nikon Celebrates 100th Birthday with Exclusive Anniversary Content Series
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 25th July 2017 – Nikon launches an exclusive content series in celebration of its 100th Anniversary on July 25th, 2017. Housed in Nikon’s Anniversary Hub, the series will be released throughout the summer and consist of iconic images, stories and advice from photographers all over the world, who have helped shape a century of imagination and the brand’s rich history. It will also offer a behind the scenes virtual tour of the Nikon Museum in Tokyo.
Since its inception as Nippon Kogaku K.K. in 1917, Nikon has provided the world with unique products and expertise that have pushed the boundaries of optical and precision technologies. From industry insights to Nikon’s celebrity followers, the content has been designed to continue to inspire photographers and fans alike.
The content series will be released across five main categories:
100 Years of Stories
Over the past 100 years, Nikon has been instrumental in transforming the world of imaging. From iconic milestones, camera launches and product innovations to the individual inspiration of professional photographers, amateurs and fans, Nikon shares some of the most important, personal and beautiful stories from across Europe and the world.
Virtual Nikon Museum
To showcase Nikon’s legacy and where it all began, Nikon has created a 360-degree virtual tour of its world-renowned museum in Tokyo. Entering the world of Nikon, viewers will get an insight into Nikon’s technologies, products and key milestones in its history – including how Nikon has assisted bioscience, medicine and even space.
Icons with Nikons
Nikon cameras and lenses are used by people from all walks of life. This series of photos shows celebrities from the worlds of music, TV and film, and sport with a Nikon to hand.
100 Years of Helping
Since 1917, Nikon has supported photographers with their chosen discipline, sharing insights and advice to push the boundaries of what’s possible, as well as guiding amateurs and fans along the way. To commemorate this, and with insights from a selection of the brand’s global photographer base, Nikon has collated its best tips from a century of expertise.
Nikon is also launching an Instagram competition for Nikon fans and enthusiasts across Europe, with a selection of prizes on offer, including Nikon cameras. The competition challenges entrants to take a photograph which is a reflection of themselves and their Nikon camera. Participants who take the best ‘selfie’ in front of a mirror, piece of glass, puddle, or another inventive option, will be in with a chance of winning a number of prizes including a Nikon D500 or D7500. For more info please follow @NikonEurope on Instagram.
For further information on Nikon’s 100th Anniversary and to access the anniversary content, visit the Anniversary Hub.
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII