Wide. Ultra wide. Fisheye. Three new NIKKOR lenses open up new possibilities
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 31st May 2017: Nikon broadens its portfolio of lenses with the first ever NIKKOR FX fisheye zoom lens, a fast FX 28 mm prime lens, and an ultra-wide DX zoom lens. For photographers who want to expand space and exaggerate perspectives, these three lenses open up intriguing possibilities.
Event, wedding, portrait, travel, and landscape photographers gain more freedom to tell their stories with the new AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED. As the latest addition to Nikon’s acclaimed f/1.4 NIKKOR line-up, this lens delivers exceptional aesthetic control in any light. Photographers who want to capture extreme angles can move from a true circular perspective to a frame-filling image with Nikon’s first fisheye zoom. The advanced optical construction of the AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8–15mm lens ensures there’s no sacrificing quality for versatility. And DX shooters ready to explore dramatic perspectives will appreciate the new AF-P DX NIKKOR 10–20mm VR zoom lens. Easy to use and built to travel, this lightweight wide-angle zoom offers superb image quality and great value for money. It’s the perfect companion to Nikon’s agile, high-resolution DX-format DSLRs.
Dirk Jasper, Manager of Product Marketing, Nikon BV says: “Photography is a compelling form of storytelling, and a wide perspective is a powerful way to capture a unique take on the world. We’re proud to add three new wide-angle models to the line-up of NIKKOR lenses. Each represents new possibilities: fresh ways to tell stories with the exceptional image quality for which NIKKOR is renowned.”
AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8–15mm f/3.5–4.5E ED. Two fisheye effects in one lens. Move from an 8 mm circular to a 15 mm full-frame fisheye image with ease. Expect superb high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness even at the widest f/3.5 aperture setting. Benefit from a minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m. This lens boasts a robust dust- and drip-resistant build, and a combined lens hood and cap.
AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED. Match your vision. Tell the story. Capture every detail in greater detail. Benefit from exceptional aesthetic control in any light and extraordinary resolving power, even when shooting wide open. A minimum focus distance of just 0.28 m offers additional versatility. Boasts a dust- and drip-resistant build for reliable shooting in challenging weather conditions.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 10–20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR. Journey into dramatic perspectives. From big skies to frame-filling close-ups, easily capture compelling images with the 10–20mm focal length range and 0.22 m minimum focus distance. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction (VR) helps achieve blur-free images and sharper shots in low light. The AF-P Stepping Motor delivers smooth, fast, near-silent autofocus, which is an additional advantage when shooting movies.
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII