Six Nikon products win “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017”
KeyMission 360 awarded “Best of the Best” prize
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 7th 2017: Nikon, its subsidiary, Nikon Vision Co., Ltd. and its equity-method company Nikon-Trimble Co., Ltd. are pleased to announce that six of their products have received “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017”, sponsored by Germany's Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, with KeyMission 360 selected as “Best of the Best”.
The internationally renowned design competition, the Red Dot Design Awards, is over 60 years old. Each year, an expert jury assesses new products, awarding its seal of quality for good design and innovation to the outstanding products of the year. The “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017” competition received over 5,500 entries from 54 countries this year. This year's winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition to be held from July 4 to August 6, 2017 at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen Germany.
For further information on the Red Dot Design Awards, please visit the Red Dot Online website: http://en.red-dot.org/
“Best of the Best” Winner - KeyMission 360
- Jury’s Statement: “The compact design of the KeyMission 360 embodies the classic Nikon quality. Its design idiom visualises functionality in a simple and easy-to-understand approach. Perfectly executed to the very last detail, the camera is highly suitable for outdoor use. It offers fantastic 360-degree picture quality and is equipped with an image sensor and a NIKKOR lens on both the front and back. This action camera fascinates with sophisticated features for demanding recording scenarios.”
“Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017”Winners
KeyMission 80: “With its outstanding stability and compact as well as user-friendly size, the KeyMission 80 meets its users’ high demands for a versatile application.”
MONARCH HG Binoculars: “Outstanding optics with brilliant sharpness, a wide field of view and a simple and comfortable handling make the Monarch HG 8x42/10x42 binoculars a number one choice.”
PROSTAFF 3S Binoculars: “The Prostaff 3S 8x42/10x42 binoculars score highly with their outstanding lens technology for excellent clear-sightedness as well as for their simple and unwavering user-friendliness.”
COOLSHOT 80i VR/COOLSHOT 80 VR Golf Laser Rangefinders: “The design of these laser rangefinders blends precise measuring technology and the ergonomic usability of a handy unit into a successful device.”
Nivo-i Digital Imaging Solution: “Nivo-i embodies a new generation of digital measuring technology. Thanks to a profile that is dynamically arched forward, and distinctive colouring, it has an original appearance.”
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII