KeyMission 360 delivers full 360˚ immersive experience for the launch of the new MINI Countryman
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 11th January 2017: Nikon is pleased to announce that its Imaging Business Unit has come together with MINI in a global marketing partnership to collaborate on content creation and a series of marketing initiatives for the new KeyMission range of action cameras and the recently announced new MINI Countryman. Through a collection of real-life experiences documented on the KeyMission 360 and enabled by the new MINI Countryman, the partnership aims to inspire and encourage the spirit of exploration and sharing of these experiences in complete 360˚ immersive detail.
The KeyMission action cameras and MINI Countryman embody the spirit of adventure and of experiencing life to the fullest. The brands also share a passion for storytelling.
The KeyMission 360, capable of capturing seamless 360˚ videos in every direction, has redefined the hands-free video market beyond momentary thrills to exploring meaningful adventures. In the journey to collect experiences, the MINI Countryman is an enabler of new stories, driving outside the ordinary while the KeyMission 360 is the perfect companion for documenting them in 360˚ video with 4K UHD quality.
This cooperation benefits both partners reciprocally. MINI integrates the KeyMission 360 in various stages of its marketing and press activities, reaching from exclusive footage and media drives to social media and point-of-sale campaigns. Using the KeyMission 360, MINI is able to bring new perspectives and immersive experiences to customers even before the cars are physically in the showrooms, whilst KeyMission 360’s standout optical and imaging innovation is clearly demonstrated through the full 360˚ videos of the MINI Countryman.
“Unique and authentic experiences – off the beaten track – become more and more relevant to people,” explains Marc Lengning, Head of MINI Brand Management. “The new MINI Countryman will take them almost anywhere to create such experiences and Nikon’s KeyMission 360 is the perfect partner to capture them.”
“Nikon has a heritage of innovation and delivering unique experiences. With MINI, we have found the perfect partner as we share many values like authenticity and excitement for going out and experiencing the world,” says Birgitta Olson, General Manager, Global Marketing & Research Strategy Division, Imaging Business Unit. “We are very excited about the partnership and in the true spirit of exploration and collecting experiences, we will work closely to uncover real stories and share them in immersive detail.”
* MINI and Countryman are the trademarks and trade names of their respective owners.
* Nikon and KeyMission are the trademarks and trade names of Nikon Corporation.
* Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
* The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII