Nikon products receive “iF Design Award 2017”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15th February 2017: Nikon, and its equity-method company Nikon-Trimble Co., Ltd*, are pleased to announce that five of their products have received an ‘iF Design Award 2017’ within the product discipline.
The winning products are:
Digital SLR Camera – ‘Nikon D5’
The D5 is Nikon’s latest flagship model, capable of responding to a wide variety of scenes and subjects with superior high-speed continuous shooting and high-sensitivity performance. Both sides of the pentaprism have been streamlined to meet the demands of a pro tool, with an overall design that makes the camera look tougher and faster.
Digital SLR Camera – ‘Nikon D500’
The pro-sumer D500 has the same 153-point AF system as the flagship D5. Its APS-C sensor demonstrates superior agility, with high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 10 fps, and a telephoto effect when paired with an FX lens. The D500 expresses innovation and a sense of motion with a small pentaprism (no flash) that narrows at the front, pointing towards the subject, a basic theme behind Nikon D-series design.
Action Camera – ‘KeyMission 360’
Nikon’s first action camera, the KeyMission 360, is a wearable action camera equipped with both a front and rear image sensor, as well as two NIKKOR lenses, which enables the recording of amazingly realistic, 360-degree 4K UHD video. It is waterproof to depths of 30 m, shockproof, freeze-proof, and dustproof.
Inverted Research Microscope – ‘ECLIPSE Ti2’
This is a flagship model of the inverted microscopes series for use within biology, medicine and the pharmaceutical industry.
This microscope responds to a variety of research needs, with features that enable advanced applications and improved usability/stability/flexibility.
Digital Imaging Solution – ‘Nivo-i’
Nivo-i is the industry’s first piece of measuring equipment for digital imaging solutions which can obtain digital images and precise positioning data at the same time.
Its uses range from infrastructure management to disaster prevention, and include detection and inspection of cracks on a concrete bridge, monitoring of landslides, and guidance of steel frame correction.
The ‘iF Design Awards’ are prestigious global design awards since 1953, sponsored by iF International Forum Design GmbH. The awards consist of several disciplines such as product, communication and packaging. This year, over 5,500 entries from 59 countries were evaluated by renowned experts.
* Nikon-Trimble Co., Ltd., is a joint venture between Nikon and U.S.-based Trimble Inc, delivering high-precision surveying solutions that boost productivity
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII