Faster. Sharper. Better. The new AF-P NIKKOR 70–300mm ED VR telephoto zoom.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 11th July 2017: Nikon gives sports, wildlife, and travel photographers the power to achieve better handheld telephoto shots with the new AF-P NIKKOR 70–300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR. Faster AF plus SPORT VR mode hone in on the action without compromising sharpness. The lighter, weather-resistant build goes anywhere.
From the winner’s expression to birds in flight, the latest incarnation of this full-frame telephoto zoom captures exceptional stills and movies. As an AF-P NIKKOR lens it boasts Nikon’s Stepping Motor, which brings subjects into focus extra quickly and extra quietly. Vibration Reduction (VR) is now faster, quieter, and more effective. And this lens also benefits from SPORT VR mode, inherited from Nikon’s pro lenses. A firm favourite with photographers who shoot action, SPORT VR mode enables photographers to reliably track fast-moving subjects—even when they’re moving erratically. Additional features from Nikon’s pro lenses include an electromagnetic diaphragm, which ensures precise exposures at high frame rates. And A/M and M/A focus-mode switches that make it possible to control manual-focus override simply by turning the focus ring. The preferred option of sports photographers, M/A mode allows switching with virtually no time lag. The A/M focus mode is less sensitive to prevent unintentional switching to manual mode.
Dirk Jasper, Manager of Product Marketing, Nikon Europe, says: “The new AF-P 70–300mm lens opens up a host of possibilities for handheld telephoto shooting. Nikon has a legacy of integrating proven pro technology into more affordable lenses, and this new zoom lens is the latest beneficiary of that. Professional features like SPORT VR and M/A manual-focus override will make all the difference to photographers shooting under demanding conditions.”
A significant upgrade—New features of the AF-P NIKKOR 70–300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR
More flexibility: this 70–300mm telephoto zoom (105–450mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR) now boasts a minimum focus distance of 1.2 m throughout the zoom range and a 0.25x maximum reproduction ratio.
AF-P Stepping Motor: for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus. Enables video footage to be recorded with practically no drive noise.
Advanced Vibration Reduction (VR): enables shooting at shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower than otherwise possible.¹
SPORT VR mode: delivers a more stable viewfinder image, which is helpful when shooting exceptionally fast action, or when panning.
Weather-resistant build: every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to protect from dust and water droplets.
Electromagnetic nine-blade diaphragm: delivers consistent automatic exposure control even during high-speed bursts. The rounded diaphragm blades enable natural-looking bokeh.
Superior control: A/M and M/A focus-mode switches. Focus ring and the zoom ring boast a knurled covering that enables a firm grip.
¹ Based on CIPA standards.
- Nikon anunță noua structură organizațională pentru afacerile europene în materie de echipamente foto și pentru asistență medicală
- NIKON ANUNȚĂ DEZVOLTAREA APARATULUI FOTO MIRRORLESS DE VÂRF CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU – Z 9
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ UN NOU SOFTWARE PENTRU VIZUALIZAREA ȘI EDITAREA FĂRĂ PROBLEME A IMAGINILOR STATICE ȘI VIDEO
- FIRMWARE NOU. KIT DE FILMAT NOU. NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI.
- NIKON LANSEAZĂ TELEMETRELE CU LASER: LASER 50 ȘI LASER 30
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021
- NIKON PREZINTĂ APARATELE FOTO MIRRORLESS DE ULTIMĂ GENERAȚIE CU FOTOGRAFIERE PE ÎNTREGUL CADRU, Z-7II ȘI Z 6II
- NOI OBIECTIVE DE REFERINȚĂ NIKKOR Z EXTIND GAMA NIKON Z
- ÎMBUNĂTĂȚIȚI-VĂ JOCUL DE GOLF CU NOUL TELEMETRU CU LASER COOLSHOT 40i GII